Quality Infiniti EX sun blinds designed to custom fit the front and rear side windows and rear windscreen of the Infiniti EX.
The blinds are perfect for making children, dogs and other pets more comfortable by reducing heat caused by strong sunlight inside your Infiniti EX.
These blinds look fantastic from both outside and inside.
They are a great alternative to window tinting without the quality issues and the unsightly visible 'edge of film' which exists with some tints.
The blinds are OEM quality and far superior to universal stick on blinds.
Easy to follow instructions are supplied to enable effortless fitting.
They are easily removed if you sell your car and want to keep your blinds or sell them on.
We are currently seeking quality high resolution photographs of sun blinds fitted to the Infiniti EX. If you have such photos that you are willing to let us use, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Reduces harmful UV rays, ideal for protecting children and pets
- Windows can still be opened (not recommended to open more than half way)
- Improves security by helping to hide vehicle contents
- Reduces dazzle from the lights of following vehicles
- Prevents most insects from entering the vehicle when the window is open
- Manufactured from UV protected polyester mesh which won't fade or discolour
- Easy to fit and remove without leaving marks or holes
- Lowers temperature by reducing sunlight in the vehicle
Rear Windscreen/Windshield/Tailgate Shade: Shades fit by pushing into window frame. On vehicles with a tailgate, a clip may be included to attach the top of the shade to the edge of the roof trim
Rear Quarter or Luggage Window Shade (SUVs, Wagons and Estates only): Simply pushes in to window frame. Sometimes a clip is required to secure the shade to the edge of the trim
Rear Door Shades: Shades have concealed magnets built in to the frame of the shade which attach to the metal on the door frame. On vehicles where there is insufficient metal on the door frame, self adhesive magnetic pads or self adhesive C clips are provided instead
Front Door Shades: Shades have concealed magnets built in to the frame of the shade which attach to the metal on the door frame. On vehicles where there is insufficient metal on the door frame, self adhesive magnetic pads or self adhesive C clips are provided instead
Set of Shades Includes:
Single shade for rear tailgate window
Pair of shades for rear door windows
Pair of half shades for rear half of front door windows